ViC Agent 3170 for Wi-Fi (2.4, 5.0) and Ethernet Performance Measurement
ViC Agent 3170
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4 and 5.0 GHz.
- Ethernet port
- 5V, 2A; power through USB available
- 1 HDMI port, 2 USB ports
- Automatically runs network and app performance tests. Performance results are viewed using the myEPITIRO mobile application on your smartphone.
- Each sensor kit includes 5V AC/DC power adaptor, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, quickstart instructions, free access to mobile application.
- Includes all myEPITIRO Personal features with mobile Dashboard access
Price excludes shipping fee and sales tax (6% sales tax applicable to Maryland residents)
30-day money-back guarantee
1-year hardware warranty
Payment forms accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club.
Fee – flat rate shipping fee of $15 in US/Canada
Fee – flat rate shipping fee of $35 for all locations outside US/Canada
Delivery – US/Canada – Allow 1 weeks for delivery
Delivery – Outside US/Canada – Allow 2 weeks for delivery
Toll Free 1-844-374-8476
8:00AM EST – 5:00PM EST
All shipments shall be ExWorks Factory or shall be made available to End User via a ftp server, Apple’s App Store or Google Play. Title to hardware portion of the Products (with the exception of software and hardware proprietary technology) and risk of loss shall pass to End User at the time shipment leaves Epitiro’s factory, warehouse or other point of shipment under INCOTERMS: EXW Origin: Frederick, Maryland, USA. All customs duty, freight and insurance from the point of shipment to the End User will be paid by End User.
Shipment of Product will be made for and on behalf of the End User by a carrier or freight forwarder selected by Epitiro, provided that such carrier or freight forwarder provides Epitiro with documents needed for exportation as specified by U.S. law. Epitiro, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to use any freight forwarder. End User will be responsible for and pay all freight and insurance costs.