- Measure your internet performance at any location with an Epitiro agent.
- The 5170 measures LTE and Wi-Fi performance.
- Power it up, register the agent to your myEPITIRO account, and start getting performance data.
myEPITIRO Agent 5170
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), & LTE/Cellular
The 5170 agent works with any myEPITIRO account type – Personal, Professional, or Enterprise.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi – works with both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- MU MIMO
- LTE CAT6/7 support, UMTS, WCDMA, GSM
- 12V DC power – charger supplied
The 5170 series devices are based on Android smartphone hardware. Additional hardware platforms are available with support for other radio bands and 5G. For more detailed information on technical and device options contact us.
- Price excludes shipping fee, VAT and sales taxes if applicable
- 30 day return policy
- 1-year hardware warranty
- Payment forms accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club.
- Flat rate shipping fee of $25 within north America
- Flat rate shipping fee of $50 outside north America – Customer pays import duties
- All shipments shall be ExWorks Factory. Title to hardware portion of the Products (with the exception of software and hardware proprietary technology) and risk of loss shall pass to End User at the time shipment leaves Epitiro’s factory, warehouse or other point of shipment under INCOTERMS: EXW Origin: Frederick, Maryland, USA. All customs duty, freight and insurance from the point of shipment to the End User will be paid by End User.
- Shipment of Product will be made for and on behalf of the End User by a carrier or freight forwarder selected by Epitiro, provided that such carrier or freight forwarder provides Epitiro with documents needed for exportation as specified by U.S. law. Epitiro, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to use any freight forwarder. End User will be responsible for and pay all freight and insurance costs.